BP-Node is A Dynamic Core for all BP-Processing products that includes BP‑Switch and BP‑Auth systems. These payments processing products share a common core, BP‑Node.
What is BP-Node?
- Based on Message Bus technology, BP‑Node acts like a network hub, delivering incoming messages to the BP-Node components - message subscribers, making it extremely fast. BP‑Node’s main elements are the Message Bus, Components, Pipeline Manager and PipelineComponents.
- BP‑Node provides many configuration options, including options for database persistence, message pipelines, registry, internal job scheduling, tracing and monitoring.
- Because BP‑Node is highly modular, system logic implementation is shifted from developers to business analysts, who can organize BP‑Node components into processing pipelines – much like a LEGO system.
- All BP‑Node configuration is done in real-time; i.e. there is no need to do refreshes, or re-starts. This eliminates the potential for outages.
- BP‑Node's ISO20022 internal format can be easily interfaced through to JSON, enabling extraction of data for further processing (BigData). Also providing it with an amazing scalability feature where adding new fields to a message--such as finger scans, QR codes, product codes or loyalty codes-- is easy.
- BP‑Node includes a JSON API interface, enabling easy integration with other systems (e.g. eCommerce, cards & terminal management, Fraud detection, DataWarehouses, Ticketing, Reporting etc.)
- BP‑Node is Always On thanks to its Active:Active built-in generic functionality, but it goes far beyond this, with network fault tolerance, timeouts handling, system health notification, and automatic connection fail overs - adopting most of the functionality of common network switches.
- Written in C++, BP‑Node can be easily expanded and customized using the class abstraction and polymorphism. This means that even a big projects can now be done quickly and with very little coding.
- BP‑Node is extremely resource efficient on its CPU and memory usage, while it can still process millions of transactions per second - making message pass-through effectively real-time.
- BP‑Node is hardware and OS independent and can be run in nearly any combination of a Linux & Postgres or Windows & MS SQL Server.
In summary, BP‑Node offers outstanding performance, modularity and flexibility.
What is the Message Bus for?
BP-Node's central point is the MessageBus. Standing in the center o of the BP-Node it manages overall message distribution to the subscribing components: