BP-HCmd consists of tools for a SafeNet or Thales HSM device performance and response analysis. It provides an answer to the following questions: What is real HSM performance in a DES calculation? What is the impact of network latency on security processing between the primary site and the HSM located at a DR site? It also gives the operator a tool to issue commands directly to the HSM (e.g. TMK generation, MAC field validation, PIN block translation).
- Thales RG7000 & RG8000 HSMs support
- SafeNet LUNA Mk. II support
- Generates DUKPT MAC command (GW) to simulate cryptographic load for Thales or SafeNet device
- HSM stress test
- Test statistics
- Direct command queries to HSM
- Processing log in a plain text file