BP-HSM is an HSM simulator. It provides complete emulation of the SafeNet and Thales Hardware Security Module, eliminating the need for a physical HSM during pre-production systems EFT systems development.
BP-HSM off the shelf functionality offers:
- Payment industry cryptography support
- High-performance asynchronous processing
- Detailed processing and security logs
- Extendable ad-hoc command base
- Virtualisation options
- Economical, in-house HSM alternative
- Resource efficient. Runs on an office PC.
- Multi-platform support for:
- Microsoft Windows (MS Vista and higher)
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Mac OS X (Snow Leopard and higher)
- SSL/TLS connection options
- Connection configuration persistence
Actual list of instructions supported:
All supported commands are tested and validated on physical Thales/SafeNet devices to guarantee their compatibility.