BP-SeeEMV provides a visual representation of the steps involved in an EMV transaction, viewed primarily from the terminal perspective. BP-SeeEMV can process a transaction one step at a time, in a step-by-step mode or to any number of configurable breakpoints.
BP-SeeEMV can be used as:
- An aid for developing and validating EMV applications
- A training tool for understanding the EMV payment process
- A diagnostic tool for checking the behavior of a payment application or an EMV card
It is suitable for use by:
- Card Issuers - to verify the behavior of EMV card applications
- Acquirers - to verify the configuration of their EMV terminals
- Technical Consultants - to have a tool specifically designed for testing and troubleshooting EMV transaction flows
- Training Consultants - to use as a hands-on teaching tool when providing EMV payment training
- BP-SeeEMV supports all cards that are EMV 4.x & Contactless Comm Protocol 2.1 compliant.